Thursday, March 25, 2010

A wonderful weekend...


So last Thursday Kadence and I flew out to California to meet the Airman, Michael Malarsie, that was injured on Jan. 03. Tiffany, Chloe, and Casie all flew in too and we had a great time! We also met Michael's mother and two of his sisters. They were great and I am so glad to have met them. We went to the wharf a couple of times, saw the Golden Gate Bridge, went to the beach, ate out a lot, and had some great visits. It was so nice to go down there and be with all of them. Tiff, Chloe, Kae and I ended up staying a few days later than everyone else. I still wish we were down there! The weather was so warm and sunny! No rain!!!

I know that Joshua would have liked me to go and I felt him so strong. I know he is with me and for that I am thankful. I am in the middle of some life changing decisions so having that extra comfort is nice. Most of you probably know that I am moving to Colorado Springs next month. I finally found a place thanks to a couple of my friends. :) I am really excited about it. I have some other things going on in my life that are exciting and that I hope work out.

Kae loved Cali and I think she was having withdrawals today. Whoof. She was cranky. I also think she is teething and really tired from the trip. She loved playing big sister to Chloe and I think she would have liked us to take her home. We had to learn to be nice and play softly but she was really good to her. I am so glad that I decided to take her along. I wasn't going to but had the strongest impression that I needed too. She is growing so fast! She will 18 months old tomorrow!!! Where does the time go? I am slightly freaking out here.

Well I think that is about it for right now. I am loving my new car. It is pretty fantastic. :) My brother, Sean, is doing great on his mission. I am so proud of him. He is living the missionary dream down there. He was just put in charge of 4 other missionaries besides his new companion. I think he is a bit overwhelmed but he takes everything in stride and goes for it. I miss him but I know he is where he needs to be and that he is doing a wonderful job. The mission president emailed my mom and told her what a great person and missionary my brother is and how thankful they are to have him out there. Made us feel great that Sean is fully embracing this.

I think I have talked enough. I will sign off for now but I wanted to give you an update. Hope you all have a great weekend!

love, jess

No comments:

Post a Comment