Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I forgot to mention...


So I left out an interesting story from my weekend blog. Andy decided that he wanted to see what it was like in Michael's shoes so he went "blind" for a night. I am not joking. Yes he could still see the light coming through and stuff but he kept his eyes shut, put on a pair of shades and borrowed Michael's other cane. He went up and down the halls a bit and then we decided to go out to eat. I was thinking in the back of mind how crazy this was going to be. We decided to go to the Cheescake Factory. I wish I had a picture of the faces on the wait staff when we walked in. I had a guy on each arm (I was feeling pretty special lol) and I could see some panic on people's faces. They gave us a whole corner booth. And let the guys try out the Braille menu. It was a lot of fun and hilarious. We laughed the entire time. Andy had a very educational night. Michael had told him that cheesecake was one of the easier things to eat but he struggled. We had a great time, although I was so nervous! When Andy left he thanked me for not throwing him in front of car. Cheeky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment