Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...


Hey baby! I just want you to know Joshua Allen Lengstorf that I love you so much. And I miss you. There are not words to describe how I miss you. I keep going on though. I can feel you with me. I can feel you guiding me and pushing me to keep going. I hope I never lose that. I will go on, I promise babe. Just like I promised last May. I think about you all the time. You will always be in my heart.

So I am going down to San Francisco to meet Lassie. I know it will be emotional but I am excited. I am taking Kae down with me. She is going to be a little terror but I think it will be good to have her there. I am hoping to get some sightseeing in and eat some yummy food. :)

Other than that not much else is going on. I have my new car which I love. Yesterday I could feel you riding shotgun. It kinda freaked me out. And the day I got I knew you were there too. It was our dream to have a Cooper together. So I got it for us. I know you like the car too. lol. I just need to come up with a name for it. I have decided it is a girl car.:) So if you have any ideas please let me know.

Well I better keep getting things done. I still haven't packed at all and I leave in 3 hours. Oops. Thank heavens I was an Army wife! I have the training to just get up and go.

I miss you so much Josh. I really just ache for you babe. I am trying so hard to be strong but it is so tough. I love you with all my heart...

your loving wife, jess

No comments:

Post a Comment