Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kadence is one!




I cannot believe that Kae is already one. This has been the fastest year of my life! I can still recall the night Kae was born. And now is she walking. I have learned so much over this past year, so much more than I thought I would! Motherhood has been an incredible experience. And the most rewarding. I feel so blessed to have this little girl in Josh and I's lives. I was nervous when I got pregnant because I wasn't planning on having children for a few more years but I know that she needed to come to our family now. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan and to have Kadence was part of ours. Words cannot describe the joy, love and thankfulness that I feel for having Kadence in my life and for being blessed with such an incredible husband and companion.
We'll see what this next year brings. I am sure it will be packed with exciting new adventures!
jess

2 comments:

  1. I love your family pics they are amazing. Hope everything continues to go well. I would have never started a blog, but my sister signed me up when Emeline was 5 months old. Glad to see you've started one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jess, your blog looks great! Hey let me know what your email address is, on facebook or something. Because we have a blog too, but it's private, so I'd need to invite you through your email.

    ReplyDelete