Friday, October 23, 2009

Just an update

Well moving is more than underway now. Dad was able to stop here for a couple of days and we got so much done! He was able to get all of his stuff boxed up and moved out, so that was a big relief for me. My Uncle Rick helped dad move all the furniture out. My uncle and aunt have helped us so much. So now basically all that is left is for me to get things organized. I have so more stuff to go to storage, so I need to sort it from the stuff I am taking to Oregon. I am getting really excited. Only one week and one day left!

Joshua was promoted to corporal yesterday. And he is close to being promoted to sergeant. We are all excited for that. He is moving to a different COP so they have been busy packing up their stuff and the Army's stuff to move. I guess it has been a real pain. Last week he was on tower guard. Which is really boring. He is glad to be off for a few days. Other than that not much is going on with him.

Here are a few pics from the last few days of packing and moving. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment