Friday, April 16, 2010

Just a random thought to share...

I love springtime. It is so full of new life, new hope, and blooms. Blooms that will turn into beautiful flowers and blooms that hold so much promise. I hope I am a bloom. I know that one blossom went away but I feel it is time for me to bloom again. I feel ready to bloom again. And I feel that I have been given another springtime to flourish and share with the world. I know that every flower goes through something hard whether it is rain, harsh winds or scorching heat but I think that it only makes the bloom stronger. Like in the Disney movie, Mulan, "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." I hope I can be that flower. I hope that I can still help others out and be able to share what I have to those around me.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me. This has been the hardest thing that I have ever had to face. I couldn't have done it without the prayers, thoughts, comfort, listening ears, shoulders to cry on etc. I feel so loved and truly blessed. I know that Josh thanks you too. He wanted his girls looked after and you all have done that. I am so thankful to those who are helping me with the next chapter of my life. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for them and all they have been doing. I am sad to see this chapter of my life come to a close. I will always remember and love Josh but I can feel him pushing me onward. He wants me to be happy. And I am. I still have my moments; I always will. He has given me such a wonderful new blessing in my life which in turn has given me so much more also. He gave me a beautiful daughter that reminds me every day how lucky and blessed I am. I know that we all have a purpose in this life. Joshua fulfilled his and went onto his next greater purpose. I still have more to fulfill down here on Earth.

I hope you all have great and safe weekends.

love, jess

No comments:

Post a Comment