Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey baby


So I just danced with you to our song. I would have rather held you than your picture but I refuse to stop living. I know you were there watching and laughing at me. :) Probably shaking your head like you used to when I did something out of the ordinary. I could almost here you saying, "Babe, you are so weird." I know Josh. I know I am weird. So were you. It is one of the reasons why we loved each other. Life was never boring with the two of us around each other. Laughter was such a huge part of our life together. I still laugh. I still laugh for you. I know what you would say to things and I have to giggle. I can hear you still. Well hon I am going to go but I am thinking of you always. I love you.

Love always, jesse Larraine aka your wife ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment