Sunday, December 27, 2009

An Update


Well Christmas came in a flurry of activity. I don't think I have ever been so busy at a Christmastime in my life! I think it is because I was sending packages to Josh and this year we got Kae toys instead of clothes so that was intense. We had a wonderful holiday even though Josh and my brother weren't with us. We did get to talk to Sean (he is in Chile on his mission) and that was great! He is having so much fun down there and loving it. Kadence and I went to my mother-in-law's parent's house for Christmas Eve and had Christmas with her family. We spent Christmas with my mom and then that evening we all loaded up and went to my inlaw's to see my father-in-law's family and hang out. It was great to see everyone. Missed my dad and my Idaho family but you can't be everywhere at once! I am looking forward to next year because then Josh will be back and we will all be together again. I hope everyone had a great Christmastime and we wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment